Centerstone is your total mental wellness resource – we offer skilled counseling, support, psychiatric and medical services, substance abuse and medication assisted recovery. We will work with you to achieve the very best outcomes possible.
What we do:
- 24-hour crisis services
- Community Support Services for Children and Adults
- Counseling Services for Children, Adults, Couples and Families
- Medication Assisted Recovery Services for Adults
- Psychiatric and Medical Services
- Residential and Housing Services for Adults
- Screening, Assessment, and Support Services (SASS) for Children in Madison County
- Senior and Caregiver Services
- Substance Abuse Counseling and DUI Services for Adults
Find a Centerstone facility near you:
Funding provided in whole or in part by the State of Illinois, Department of Healthcare and Family Services, and Department of Human Services, Divisions of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse and Mental Health. Centerstone is in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act and operates with financial assistance from the Area Agency on Aging of Southwestern Illinois, the Illinois Department on Aging and the United States Administration on Aging. The services Mental Health Court Case Management, Senior Services, Outpatient Counseling, and Adult and Child Community Support and provider Centerstone are funded by the Madison County Mental Health Board.